At Hadrian Park Primary School we aim:
- To provide a caring, supportive and stimulating environment in which pupils can learn and become responsible, confident and independent members of the community.
- To help each pupil to develop an inquiring mind; the ability to question and debate rationally; and to use this ability in the application of tasks and skills.
- To have high expectations of each pupil and guide them in order to fulfill their potential.
- To acknowledge that failure can be a valuable learning process.
- To acknowledge that all pupils are individuals and may require additional support at different times.
- To make learning enjoyable.
- To share and celebrate our achievements.
- To involve everyone in our school community and share in the decision making process.To recognise that everyone has a responsibility to support the ethos and aims of the school.
- To recognise that all staff need the support and encouragement of colleagues, professionally and personally.
- To accept that all staff have the right to professional development.
- To be committed to Equality of Opportunities for all.
- To recognise and acknowledge parental rights to involvement in their children’s education through the development of close working relationships.
- To make the school a part of the whole community and to develop strong and productive links with that community.
- To celebrate cultural diversity; to have respect and tolerance for the individuality of others and our school values.
- To care for the environment and to be concerned about the wider world.